This historic building opened its doors in 1952. The main room has the original knotty pine paneling with a vaulted ceiling. and measures 4,661 sf (59'x79') with an 18' apex. The stage measures 600 sf (20"x30'). Maximum occupancy is 250.
The kitchen has stainless steel prep tables, microwave, coffee maker. commercial style freezer and refrigerator, gas stove oven and griddle, industrial range hood and H-VAC ventilation system.
The kitchen has been used as a culinary classroom. In order to accomplish the wide variety of needs of kitchen users, the kitchen has policies and procedures which users must adhere to; see the Sample Rental & Usage Agreement below for more information.
Weekday Rental Rates (main room)
Monday through Thursday: $20.00 per hour; $150.00 per day maximum
Weekend and Holiday Rental Rates (main room)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: $45.00 per hour, $300.00 per day maximum
Rental Deposit for Event: 50% of total or $100.00, whichever is higher
Alcohol Deposit 50% of total main room rental or $200.00, whichever is higher
Damage Deposit, Cleaning Fees, etc.
Category 1 Light Use
Category 2 Full Use
Fireplace Use: $25.00 cleaning fee
See the Sample Rental & Usage Agreement below for further information.
We accept Checks or Money Orders payable to: Ute Pass Community Association, II
Cash must be in the exact amount. No cash is kept on the premises.
• WIFI is available.
• A $100 refundable deposit is required to "hold the date" once you have toured the facility. This means that you have first-dibs on the space. "Hold the date" deposits are good for a maximum of 30 days, less depending on the usage date.
• Restrooms are ADA compliant.
• No smoking of any type of tobacco or tobacco-related product is allowed on the property. This includes the interior and exterior of the building as well as the grounds and parking lot.
• All trash, including the restrooms’ trash, must be removed when you leave at the end of your rental.
• 100 chairs, 10 60" round tables, and 12 8' rectangular tables, are included in your rental.
• Tables and chairs must be wiped down and returned to their respective racks in the storage room.
• No audio/video equipment, linens, or keys are provided.
• Parking lot lights: the light switches are on either side of the fireplace.
• All items brought into the facility must be removed when you leave at the end of your rental.
• When you leave, the building must be in the same condition as you found it at the beginning of your rental.
• No animals are allowed at the facility EXCEPT service animals that are specifically trained to aid a disabled person.
The facility’s parking lot provides 12 spaces plus 2 handicap spaces; parking along the road on the Park side of the street from the tennis courts around the corner past the Town Pool, all the way east to Oak Street, west of the Post Office. The dirt lot north of the lake at the intersection of Hotel Street and El Paso Ave. E is available for daytime parking only.
Warning: cars parked in front of residences blocking a resident’s access may be towed so choose your parking spot with care.
Additional parking within a short walking distance is available but must be reserved with this facility's manager.
See Parking Map for details:
Copyright © 2022 Sallie Bush Community Building - All Rights Reserved.